Chris and his family run our traditional Cypriot kitchen.
We look forward to seeing you all in helping to support Chris and his team.
We have a variety of facilities available to everyone. These include the following;
- We can accommodate functions up to 270 people. From intimate family christenings to big fat Greek weddings! We have competitive rates for both catered and self-catered events, so don’t delay, call now for a quote: 0121 326 6538
- Café serving freshly made Cypriot Sandwiches, Koupes, Tahinopita, Loukanikopittes, Baklava, Greek Coffee (heated over sand) & Frappé. Just to name a few. The Café also sells imported goods from Greece & Cyprus.
- Café Opening Times:
- Monday & Wednesday 10:00 – Late
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10:00 – 17:00
- Saturday 15:00 – 18:00
- Sunday 10:00 – 18:00
- Café Contact/Orders: Mario – 07930 538 220
- Restaurant (with over 100 seats) serving traditional Greek Cypriot specialties cooked over charcoal and in clay ovens.
- Current Restaurant Opening Times:
- Monday & Wednesday 18:00 – Late
- Tuesday & Thursday – Closed
- Friday & Saturday – Check Christos’s Website for updated opening times.
- Saturday – Live Bouzoukia with Meze once a month, see below and our social media for more information.
- Sunday 13:00 – 18:00
- Booking is highly advisable. There is last minute availability on most occasions for small family tables, but it’s always best to call Chris first.
- Restaurant Contact/Bookings: Chris – 07470 530 681
- Once a month on a Saturday night, we host Greek nights with Live Greek Music, Entertainment and a traditional Meze, all for only £28pp
- Upcoming dates: 22nd October, 19th November, 17th December, New Years Eve, 14th January and 25th February.
If you would like more information on the restaurant, please visit the website: Christos’s Restaurant
Entertainment & Games
- Cards & Tavli/Backgammon
- 120″ Projector showing Greek & Cypriot TV
Sport & Leisure
- Kickboxing club, Football, Rugby & a Golf society.
- Library & Free Wi-Fi.